Jersey Jazz's Tony Mottola reports on the Pee Wee Russell Memorial Stomp
Our April issue of Jersey Jazz is packed…
- Enjoy our cover story: Steppin' Out At The Stomp. You can download this story by clicking on the Journal image.
- Don't miss Schaen Fox's interview with Alan Paul, of the Manhattan Transfer, including a tribute to the great Tim Hauser.
- Part 7 of "Diary of a Nighthawks Fan" by Tom Spain is about the very talented guitarist and banjoist Ken Salvo.
- How are you remembering Lady Day's 100th birthday this month?
- A fan of Ole Blue Eyes? Details of the fabulous exhibition now on in New York City are in this month's issue.
Along with many other interesting pieces, there are notifications of dozens of opportunities to enjoy live jazz in New Jersey and surrounds.
To receive your copy of Jersey Jazz, become a member by clicking the Membership tab above!